Wedding photos


Well I have been asked to take photos for a friends wedding. Only problem is though I don't have a digital camera! I have two analog cameras which give brilliant retro feel prints but really not suitable for the professional look needed.

I know what camera I want, I know how much it is; just have no money!

I am making a list of items to sell-

  • Piano: don't want to but it just sits in my lounge making me look like the musical maestro I am not
  • Husbands electric guitar: he said the money is mine if I can sell it. Ebay didn't work :(
  • Stamp collection: found out yesterday worth nothing. I spent my 12th year of my life being a stamp geek for nothing.
  • Cats. To medical science. Harsh for them. Money for me. Just make the cats look like a rabbit and I am laughing.

0 comments: